#GivingTuesday 2016 is on November 29th. Our challenge to you is to help us celebrate our 60th season by filling our entire office with balloons! How you may ask? For every $1 donated, our staff will fill a balloon. Our goal is to reach "60 hundred" dollars ($6,000) in honor of 60 years of changing lives through music.
Balloons will be color coded to reflect alumni, current members, and community supporters. Join in the fun and share on social media to see the office filled with your color! The colors are:
- Blue = Graduating class 1956-1966 and parents
- Red = Graduating class 1967-1976 and parents
- Yellow = Graduating class 1977-1986 and parents
- Green = Graduating class 1987-1996 and parents
- Orange = Graduating class 1997-2006 and parents
- Purple = Graduating class 2007-2016 and parents and current members
- White = FSYO Supporter
Don't want to wait until #GivingTuesday? You can donate now and help us start the party off right!
Entering its fifth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. Since its inaugural year in 2012, #GivingTuesday has become a movement that celebrates and supports giving and philanthropy with events throughout the year and a growing catalog of resources.